Tuesday, June 16, 2009

this will be

a happy week.

I've realized that several friends of mine have commented on my "life is shitty" attitude lately. Warning bells went off and I sat down to think about why I was in this funk. I know why now. It's because I let insignificant, silly thoughts grow grow GROWWW into a big mess in my head.

So yesterday while I was sitting outside at a cafe sipping milk and eating a bun, i realized that life is good. actually life is great. I have health, freedom, love, and, best of all, friends that care enough to worry about my mental health. But even with this realization, I know things won't change overnight.

I wish I could just blurt out everything in my head, but I'm scared of what my friends will think of all the madness up in there. ha! I used to rely on my friends soo much back at home, but the distance makes it hard. I don't want to complain about silly things from thousands of miles away.

I think Kacey may be the only one who gets a glimpse into this insane place i call my head. I think it's because she gives me the same glimpse into her head.

So, bear with me while i get over this, whatever it is. I'm trying, I really am.

here's to sunny skies ahead. =]

2 comments:

kacey said...

AS;DLGAHSKDLKVIOAN;KLN

crazy.

love you :)

Tara said...

oh sarah, I miss you. I dont know what your thoughts are but I am having many of my own. we should share sometime. I love you, lady and hope to see you back in my life soon :)