I extended my contract for 2 more months, so instead of being done December 7th of this year, I'm here till February.
Current plans:
07 Feb 2010 - end corean teaching contract
mid-late Feb to late March - Japan with Kacey
late March to mid April - Korea and China with Kacey
last week of April - back to la. back to timmy. back to reality.
sometime in May - baja mexico on an eco bus...hopefully
I've been really positive about my plans, but for some reason, today, I'm so anxious to get home to LA and back to Tim.
Tim's visit here made me more homesick than ever. Since Corea's such a couple-centric culture, i'm even more aware of how fun it is with my person. Before he came, it was easier to deal with because I hadn't experienced it. But enough of this complaining, I will see him soon since time seems to fly here even when it's moving at a snail's pace.
I'm anxious, but don't let it fool you into thinking I'm not happy. I'm feeling sunny and there's much to be thankful for here.
and to update my wants list below:
i now have red shorts and hairless armpits (for now). =]
2 comments:
i AM TIM!
yikes dear yikes.. come HOME FOR XMAS!!!
come HOME for Halloween... ANNUAL hard FEST!!! jk but yea seriously
come home NOW!!
i'm sorry :(
Post a Comment