I went to observe an English teacher in a neighboring city.
The kids were...crazy and loud. Disobedience that would not be tolerated in the states merits a shrug and is commonly accepted in Korea. I've been told countless times to be strict. This may pose a problem for my face does not properly represent "strict" due to my uncontrollable desire to smile in all situations. Smiles for happiness, smiles for confusion, smiles for shock, smiles for bewilderment, smiles for helplessness, smiles all around, the corner of my mouth are not in my control, but turn upwards at any hint of emotion.
Also, talking to the English teacher put a lot of my fears at bay. The fears and stress have not dissipated completely but, for now, they are shelved and hopefully will stay so for a while.
about Housing...
i will post about that today, i promise. (I just realized i'm almost out of battery)
for my loves:
Tim, your comments/emails make me sad because it makes me miss you and your rock-solid support of me and all that i do. I wish you were here to hug.
Tara, thanks for your prayers, you don't know how much that means to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment