Tuesday, March 17, 2009

it's like i'm high...

i feel like i'm on drugs. there is just a rush of endorphins running through my body these last two days. I don't know what it is. 

Good things are happening all around. I feel happy. I get to see one of my most favorite people in the world in just 2 short weeks. I get to go to Japan with him. My job is good. The munchkins are great. I smile at nothing and everything on my walk to and from home. Sometimes I just laugh out loud for no reason, other than I am so happy that i just have to let it out. I am so incredibly content. 

But even as I'm in this state of euphoria, i'm scared this feeling won't last. God, please let this feeling stay. I am in love with this....

1 comment:

kacey said...

=)

knowing you are happy, makes me happy