Tuesday in Xi'an
Terra Cotta Soldiers
Today i got a chance to see one of the world's wonders. It was amazing. Imagine being the farmer that discovered this. I got a chance to see him. I smiled at him and he gave me the head nod. being there made me feel so small. what an amazing feeling.
The only downside was the street vendors that harass you to buy souveniors. But i think i have perfected the "don't talk to me, i'm a very busy, uninterested tourist" look down.
Today i got a chance to see one of the world's wonders. It was amazing. Imagine being the farmer that discovered this. I got a chance to see him. I smiled at him and he gave me the head nod. being there made me feel so small. what an amazing feeling.
The only downside was the street vendors that harass you to buy souveniors. But i think i have perfected the "don't talk to me, i'm a very busy, uninterested tourist" look down.
1st and 2nd grade
little tim and army boys.
Why are little people so darn adorable? Today we taught the young'uns at the school and it was tooo cute! Ratatouiie, Bashful, and little Tim. boy, what cuties they are!!
Why are little people so darn adorable? Today we taught the young'uns at the school and it was tooo cute! Ratatouiie, Bashful, and little Tim. boy, what cuties they are!!
hokey pokey
eye exercises
fatigue
headache
but...
it's totally worth it. if i had to do today again, i would.
No comments:
Post a Comment