I went out with some friends the other night and we ended up at the San Diego Airport to pick someone up. While trying to dodge the traffic control, my friend and I ended up hiding behind a couple's car. The couple got out and I couldn't help but watch their goodbye. It was so sad and private, but I just couldn't tear my eyes away from them. They were kissing and hugging and kissing and kissing and murmuring things to each other. So basically there was a lot of kisses. They attempted to leave several times, but they kept coming back to each other for that one last kiss. It got to a point where I felt like a voyeur, but I just couldn't stop watching them, i was trapped.
Finally after a good 5 minutes of kissing/hugging/murmuring, the guy slung a huge pack over his shoulder and walked off. The girl got in her car and drove off. It was over. just like that.
then the traffic control spotted us and started flashing angry lights at us and we had to leave.
but what a goodbye. I realized that I have never had such a passionate, difficult goodbye like that. never ever. made me jealous for a second. silly, no??
maybe it was a summer romance. or maybe a long distance relationship. maybe a really fun one night stand. ahhaha. all i know is that i wish it were me...
mannnnnn, bring out the violins for this lonely girl. hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment