so i'm going off to mexico, just for a weekend, but what a relief. I am getting out of here!!!
the only thing that sucks is that i got my love teeth out on monday and i'm still swollen like a squirrel storing nuts in her cheeks for the winter. It's day 4, let's hope by next thursday I'll be back to normal. I miss my chin. hahah My dad calls me his square princess. great... haha I really hope im back to eating normal food by the time i leave, if not...let's just say there is going to be one really hungry, really sad girl on the eco-bus.
but back to Mexico. It's going to be a group of random people, mostly from SDSU and Germany. Random, huh? We're going on an eco-bus, sharing expenses of gas, food, and camping costs. We'll go hiking, hit up hot springs, eat, drink, and be merry. The people seem pretty cool. I'm just excited to get away.
No comments:
Post a Comment