dont listen
he's gona hear you
creeping around
shh
it's okay
point the camera to the door
don't worry baby
i want to know ur safe
i have to put on pants then
...(point the camera towards the door)...
u hate pants
he can hear u jumping around?
no?
huh?
no
what happened
close the that
door
hey! are you listening to me ....
dont be noizy
why did u go outside?
i went into my shoe room
shoe/entrance room
oh its door than shoe room
yes
thers another small room
yes
so ur next to the dooor
whats happening
is he moving
crazy dance time
or it was just good TV drama
he's moving tomorrow morning
yikes
tim crazy dance with me
...(tim crazy dances)...
you crazy danced with me then made a banana dance and now you're eating the banana
that is the exact reason why i love you
u know it
Why the crazy dancing on ichat? because...the "rapist" guy that lives next door (who is probably a very nice guy) is moving!! actually, he got fired today and he's being kicked out. so maybe, he's not that nice of a guy. I was eavesdropping by the door as the next door scary neighbor and some guy from his hakwon were aruging. Apparently neighbor guy was given a termination letter today and being kicked out of his apartment today. I wonder why he got fired. The company guy kept saying "You know why you're fired." I wanted to yell out, "I don't and I wanna know preeeeas" but i kept quiet. Neighbor guy was a stubborn fella and wouldn't move tonight so he will be leaving tomorrow.
I called my grandparents to share the good news, but they just said "we'll see who moves in next before we get excited"
man o man i just can't win.
While I was playing hardy boys, tim reminded me why i like him so much. he crazy danced with me. spelled "noizy" like boys noize. he kept trying to im chat with me while i was trying to play detective 5 feet away from the computer, which he could see since we were on video chat. so many reasons. he's great.
bye neighbor guy, sorry you got fired. sorry you're sick (he coughs a lot). if we were friends, i'd share my oj and tangerines with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment