timmy: dont be, phone interviews are always better
timmy: n plus they wont see ur hand gestures
timmy: u can make as many as u want
AHAHAHHA!
I used to be in a television org in college on a show called "What the Fork," which was a cooking show. I filmed one episode and that was enough. Apparently my hands were just as busy as my mouth. I speak with my hands...a lot. I can't hep it and it looks awkward on film. I'm pretty sure it looks awkward in person too, but no one calls me out on it. thanks friends. I also mispronounced refrigerator while on that show. It was my tv debut and i basically rocked it. yup. =] lol i seriously never made another episode again.
So timbap, you know me too well. thanks for making me laugh, i am ready for my phone interview, hand gestures and all. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment