Saturday, October 11, 2008

ask and you shall receive.

All of my letters of rec came through. yay! i don't really need all of them, but how exciting! how do i tell one to not write one politely? I will work something out later. AHHH!!! too exciting. it's all starting to fall into place now. 

god is good. too good. he takes care in every way possible and i am now starting to really see. I struggle a lot with things that are really small in the grand scheme of things, and now I am able to let those things go...slowly. Sometime i get over things really quickly, but for some things it takes me forever. I wish i knew what the magic was, I don't like to have the same struggle follow me for an annoying period of time. i'm glad that i'm stronger than i was a year ago. 

No comments: