Friday, October 17, 2008

the vino...

i should give up drinking. i love/hate being a drunko. love the feeling, hate my actions. alcohol makes me lose my inhibitions and common sense. 

i should give it up, but i probably won't. this cycle of wretchedness i put myself in is just too addictive. 

i think i have a slight problem with addiction, but it's temporary. i don't know if it's because i monitor myself or if i, just as easily as i get addicted, lose interest. maybe it's the need to move on, but before i do i get so enamored and consumed. 

people, books, ideas, shows, websites, blogging, clothes, accessories, clubs, feelings, alcohol, music, tim.

it's never enough. i should re-focus all of my energy.

i wish i were as addicted to God. that is what i want to be. a jesus freak. =] because he never fails, as i am constantly failing; he always loves, as i am (awful to admit) judging; he always available, as i am only available when convenient for me; he is selfless, i, always selfish. 

and he still loves me. me, confused and undeserving. he should be enough for me. 

I struggle a lot in my relationship with God. This is a relationship I will always work on and always come back to. I'm addicted to this relationship. As many times as I go off in in the wrong direction, I come back to Him and this place. 

No comments: